314 NW Bethany Dr.
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
I am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who provides psychotherapy to individuals and families. To me, there are few things more rewarding than helping people make positive changes in their thinking and relationships with others.
I view my role as helping others to free themselves of fundamental and often unconscious beliefs which cause them emotional distress such as anger, anxiety, or depression. Therapy helps one to become aware of unconscious beliefs, evaluate them as helpful or counterproductive to ones life goals, and replace counterproductive beliefs with more beneficial ones. Therapy helps one to grow, both as an individual and as a member of one’s family or society.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (License # MH10303)
- Qualified Supervisor – Mental Health Counseling
- National Certified Counselor designation by the National Board for Certified Counselors (Cert # 279572)
- Certified in Trauma Model Therapy by the Collin A. Ross Institute
- Trained in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Trained in Hypnosis
- Trained in Neurofeedback
- M.Ed. Mental Health Counseling from Florida Atlantic University
- B.A. Psychology from Florida Atlantic University
I am on the panels of most major insurance companies. The largest insurance company that I’m not a provider for is United Health Care. If you have a company for which I’m not on their panel, I can still see you as an out of network provider. On occasion, insurance companies may authorize coverage on a case by case basis. It may benefit you to contact your insurance company and ask if this would be possible.
Beacon Health Strategies
Blue Cross / Blue Shield of FL
Managed Medicaid (Most Plans)
Unfortunately, I do not take Medicare or most forms of managed Medicare.
In my view, the decision whether or not to use insurance should be evaluated seriously by clients. With increasing integration of health records by insurance companies and providers, it may be wise to consider future possible legislation and its effect on mental health privacy.